• Show
Clear All

• The 10/22 is awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171010_175704.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	2516151
    It was a good day yesterday small game hunting. I only missed one that had a red cape on as four shots and nothing. He was bullet proof. Saw about 5 more that I wasn't able to get decent shots at. Two spruce hens helped round out the bounty.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Looks like the makings of a fine meal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good on you....was it luck or skill..nowadays I'm thinking I would rather have luck than skill!!

Comment

For bunny's and birds, I can't think of a better combo then a 10/22...

Comment

What set up are you running on your 10/22's? I am thinking about scoping mine with a takeoff 3x9 I have laying around. Hoping to get out next weekend with my son.

Comment

Looks like a good meal

10/22's and Henry levers for me

Comment

I have a vortex .22 variable on it. Great scope.

Patriot Life Member NRA
              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man Jack View Post
                What set up are you running on your 10/22's? I am thinking about scoping mine with a takeoff 3x9 I have laying around. Hoping to get out next weekend with my son.
                I had an older Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9x40 laying around so I threw it on my Ruger. I keep it on 5x. Makes those headshots a whole lot easier!!

Comment

Ever used the marlin heavy bbl 22s? They’re not made in 22lr anymore, and like an idiot I sold mine years ago... but that thing was a tack driver. We used to split horizontal twine with them at 50 yards, lay out 22 rounds and bust them in the rear.
                  it would have made an amazing small game getter.

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldr45 View Post
                    Ever used the marlin heavy bbl 22s? They’re not made in 22lr anymore, and like an idiot I sold mine years ago... but that thing was a tack driver. We used to split horizontal twine with them at 50 yards, lay out 22 rounds and bust them in the rear.
                    it would have made an amazing small game getter.
                    I have a Marlin 783 my grandpa bought me at a yard sale in North Pole in '88 that's just that way....it's been sitting at my mom's house in Idaho for the last decade, but think I will have her ship it to me...been seeing a lot more spruce hens on the southern KP lately!
                    "– Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

I have four Marlin 60 .22 lr and love them! They are tack drivers and don't seem to be picky on the different type of ammo I shoot.
                      Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Comment

Originally posted by FishGod View Post
                        I have four Marlin 60 .22 lr and love them! They are tack drivers and don't seem to be picky on the different type of ammo I shoot.
                        I have had a couple of those Marlin 60's and I always regretted selling or trading them away. Except the last one, I gave it to a Grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Old John View Post
                          I have had a couple of those Marlin 60's and I always regretted selling or trading them away. Except the last one, I gave it to a Grandson.
                          My new Marlin 60 is the stainless steal with a green wood stock. Topped off with a Nikon Prostaff scope. The one pictured is not my gun, but it's the same model. As mentioned, mine has the green wood stock. LOVE this gun!
                          Attached Files
                          Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X