Hey! Calling all Kodiak Double .58 Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Calling all Kodiak Double .58 Lovers

I'm not into black powder, but I just saw a used, consignment Kodiak .58 at Great Northern Guns for $575. It looked good to me, but I don't know anything about muzzle loaders. Just thought I'd pass this along. Have fun!
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

I fondled that rifle a few weeks ago, it is a nice looking example. I very nearly bought it but I have reservations about the condition of one of the locks, the right side lock, it feels well used to me and possibly in need of a replacement. not knowing what additional cost that involves left it sitting in the rack.

Thanks for the heads up all the same ! I am still keeping an eye and ear out for one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by 338WM View Post
      I fondled that rifle a few weeks ago, it is a nice looking example. I very nearly bought it but I have reservations about the condition of one of the locks, the right side lock, it feels well used to me and possibly in need of a replacement. not knowing what additional cost that involves left it sitting in the rack.

Thanks for the heads up all the same ! I am still keeping an eye and ear out for one of those.
      There's a dandy with some custom work and accessories in the want ads over at The Muzzleloading Forum. I'm tempted but harboring funds for another project.
      "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
      Merle Haggard

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X