muzzleloader price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muzzleloader price?

I recently picked up a knights in line. I don't know much about muzzleloaders and don't really have any desire for picking it up (I'm a bow hunter). I want to sell it and can't figure out what its worth. All I know about it is that it's a .50 cal and it also has a camo thumb hole stock. If someone could give me a rough estimate on how much it would be worth i would really appreciate it. The only problem with it is some blueing's were on the barrel. Also if your interested in it let me know.
    IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN CAN I BLAME MY PENCIL FOR MISSPELLED WORDS?

It's hard to tell you a price without more information. Knight makes many different models of their in-line muzzle loaders. Any idea as too which Model it is?

Comment

model

The only thing close to a model number is LK-93. I searched all over the internet and can't find anything. Does Knights have a web site I'm just not seeing maybe? Thanks for the help. I'm not trying to find an exact price of what its worth just a close estimate. I've seen these things prices from $650 to $200. I just don 't want to screw myself when i go to sell it and I surely don't want to screw someone else. Thanks for any info!

Comment

http://www.knightrifles.com/

Comment

thanks Allen!

For some reason everytime I went to that sight it wouldn't work, but it did that time. Figured it out thanks alot

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X