Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you killed with your Muzzleloader and what is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you killed with your Muzzleloader and what is it?

Just to stir conversation, I have killed Mule Deer, Elk, and Antelope in Colorado and Black Bear in Alaska with a 50 cal Thomspon Center, what say all of you?????

Sitka Blacktail and black bear with Thompson .54 Renegade.
    Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

stuff

I've killed 3 deer and 2 wild hogs with my large bore Johnathan Browning Mountain Rifle in 54 cal w/PRB. I've killed 2 deer with a TC Hawken in 50 caliber using Maxi Bullets. Scads of squirrels and rabbits with my 32 caliber squirrel rifle w/PRBs AND for the winged creatures I use my double barrel 12 ga. Been shooting BP for over 35 years, off and on.

Comment

1 6x6 and 1 6x5 bull elk in New Mexico with a Thompson 54-cal Renegade and 460-grain RNFB Buffalo Bullet seated over 110 grains equivalent of Pyrodex.

Comment

Black Bear

5'5" male interior black bear, w/my Thompson Renegade .50. Great gun, shoots very straight.
          AKShawn

Comment

Two White Tail deer in Michigan with TC Renegade .54
            NRA Lifetime Member

Comment

My biggest

My biggest to date with a muzzleloader is a New Mexico elk. Got him with a T/C Encore, 50 cal. He came to cow call, shot at 50 yards and still coming. First shot, lung, stoppped him; he turned around and the guide kept calling. I reloaded while the bull tried to bugle, pretty hard with a hole punched through. Shot again and he took a few steps and went down. What a sight! Mark
              Attached Files

Comment

grizzly

I killed an 8ft grizzly with a 50 cal. knight inline (open sights!!) used a no excuse bullet. pic. of this bear on no excuse website

Comment

AKbum

You must classify your self as Shockey or ritz,you should bost alittle more

Comment

Got a small sitka buck a couple of years ago with my encore. Since then just a couple of rabbits with a 20 guage double barrel pedersoli and a T/C with .54 smooth barrel.

Comment

Quite a few whitetails with my .50 Hawkin flintlock and one whitetail with my .50 T/C Omega Z5. A turkey with a 12 gauge SxS Pedersoli percussion.

Hope to add a moose to the list before leaving AK.

Comment

Thompson/Center Omega .50

6' interior black bear, 46" moose, and one cow moose. Next stop...grizzly

Comment

moose

60" moose with a remington genesis 495gr no excuses bullet. Also 2 bunnies with PRB's.

Comment

I have taken quite a few whitetailes and hogs, I have also taken a good sized black bear as well with one. all thth a 50 cal Hawkins. I am going to hopefully take another black bear this May. I like the old patched round ball. it has worked on all of them so far. Big hogs, bucks and a black bear.
                            jww30338@gmail.com

Comment

time & patience

Redcoats.

I have only used my blackpowder weapons for reenacting and target so far. I have everything except time and patience to go hunting.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X