Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to source BP items in Fairbanks

I was just in Sportsman's this weekend looking to pick up powder, etc and they didn't seem to have any - plenty of bullets and other items, but no powder. Any ideas on where to source in town? Thanks!

If you need the "not real" BP, you should be able to order it from SWH on line and pick it up at your local SWH.

Comment

Frontier Outfitters also sells Pyrodex. Seems like both BP (substitute)and caps have been in short supply lately. No source for real BP here that I know of but there is a website for a Nor'west company: https://www.norwestcompany.com/ I don't know what their status is looks like the website hasn't been updated for a while. If you do try to contact them please let me know what you find out.
      Louis Knapp

Comment

Our local Peninsula stores have had plenty of the BP substitutes lately. Sportsman's and 3 bears.
        But caps are still as rare as hens teeth.
        I still have some caps and a few pounds of the real BP so I'm still good for awhile.
        But I am going to start making my own BP and caps here real soon.
        A friend is getting into it but can't get caps so we're working together on making some using my cap maker and some homemade H48 primer mix.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

"The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X