Looking for a pound of BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pound of BP

Looking for one pound of black powder for an upcoming muzzleloader hunt. went to GNGs and they are out until mid september. Anyone have some extra to spare? Thanks

Originally posted by peaceman View Post
    Looking for one pound of black powder for an upcoming muzzleloader hunt. went to GNGs and they are out until mid september. Anyone have some extra to spare? Thanks
    Where are you located?<br/>I'm assuming you need ffg?<br/><br/>Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk<br/><br/>
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

I’m in wasilla, but have friends that come to soldotna regularly if you handle means your on the peninsula. I am looking for ffg.

Comment

Originally posted by peaceman View Post
        I’m in wasilla, but have friends that come to soldotna regularly if you handle means your on the peninsula. I am looking for ffg.
        I'm stuck on the slope for another week then I'll only be home for a day or two before heading out for moose hunting at the cabin.<br/>If you lived in the Kenai/Soldotna area I might be able to figure something out in my limited time home but not sure right now.<br/>Might be a good time to learn to make it yourself.<br/>I'll definitely be making my own this winter.<br/>Have the chemicals and almost have all the parts. Just need to make a small press for making my pucks and Corning it.<br/>I've made good stuff for rocketry so should be able to make ffg and fffg for my rifle and pistol.<br/><br/>Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk<br/><br/>

Comment

I just remembered another important detail.<br/>The only unopened powder I have is Hodgdon.<br/>Not sure if that would effect your rifle sighted in with Goex or not but I'm guessing it would.<br/>I only have a partial can of Goex left in my BP range box.<br/><br/>Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk<br/><br/>

Comment

Thanks for trying to help out. I have about 1/2 pound left so I have enough to cover me until GNGs can get some more in, I just won't be able to practice like I wanted to before then. I never thought about making my own... I've been to the DuPont museum in Delaware where the first commercial BP facility was...there were guys blown across the river due to accidents so I think I'll just buy mine I can make my own charcoal though

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X