Indian Valley Meats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Valley Meats

Has anyone else been waiting and extended amount of time to get there game back from Indian Valley? My hunting partners and I decided to use them instead of AK Sausage as we had done for the past 8 years and are starting to regret it. Pushing 5 weeks since I took in a 100lbs of boned out meat.

I'm pushing 5 weeks right now as well. I took in 2 goats back at the end of September. I'm thinking they'll be getting a call from me this time next week. Not a rude one. Just curious, I want my meats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They quoted me 3 weeks for liverwurst, ended up taking 5 weeks.

Comment

Have some stuff at Alaska Sausage right now, and I was quoted just a bit less than two weeks (though I was having some products made that require aging). Also dropped off some meat at Pioneer Meats and received it back in four days. Had a one-day turnaround from Glenn's, but that was just for bacon burger.

Comment

I was quoted 3 weeks as well.

Comment

I dropped off meat on Sept. 24th. Still haven't received it. It'll be 6 weeks on Saturday since I dropped it off. I've been pretty patient but it's getting a bit ridiculous at this point.

Comment

Indian Valley Meats

Number one reason not to use them. I can't believe that place is still open. It's also crazy for you meat to take that long plus the amount times it's frozen and unfrozen! They wait till they have a large amount of product in before they do that type of hotdog or what ever you choose to have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Comment

Originally posted by akmike30 View Post
                Number one reason not to use them. I can't believe that place is still open. It's also crazy for you meat to take that long plus the amount times it's frozen and unfrozen! They wait till they have a large amount of product in before they do that type of hotdog or what ever you choose to have done.

I won't be using them again. At this point I just hope to get something back.

Comment

I'm just curious if anyone has actually called them to ask what the holdup is? Sometimes there is actually a logical reason for things like that, not always, but sometimes.

Comment

I called after 4 weeks. They just said they were super busy and would get to it when they could. They promised to call when it was done.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnMike View Post
                      I called after 4 weeks. They just said they were super busy and would get to it when they could. They promised to call when it was done.
                      Same here. I went down expecting a 2 week turnaround per their website. Only after unloading my meat and waiting in line to make my order did I find out it could be 3-4 weeks. At that point I just went with it. Almost the end of week six now.

Comment

Originally posted by ptarmigan View Post
                        I dropped off meat on Sept. 24th. Still haven't received it. It'll be 6 weeks on Saturday since I dropped it off. I've been pretty patient but it's getting a bit ridiculous at this point.
                        Mine was droped off on the 26th. My patients are wearing thin!

Comment

I dropped moose at Custom Seafoods in Soldotna that I got opening day of Archery Season. Just got my dogs back last week. SDaid they were swamped with meat. Boy the dogs are tasty though.
                          Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

I took sausage meat to 3 different places this fall. IVM definitely took the longest, but there were no dead flies in the bags of sausage like one of the other places.

Comment

Well just got the call that the meat is done. I hope the wait was worth it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X