Bone Marrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Marrow...

...is absolutely delicious! I like breaking the bones and using them in strews/soups. Adds so much flavor. Plus its super good for you!

Originally posted by Anythingalaska View Post
    ...is absolutely delicious! I like breaking the bones and using them in strews/soups. Adds so much flavor. Plus its super good for you!
    Couldn't agree more, excellent in soups!
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

I really like to break cooked soup bones and spread it warm on fresh homemade bread. Better than any butter by a mile.
      "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
      Merle Haggard

Comment

Originally posted by BrownBear View Post
        I really like to break cooked soup bones and spread it warm on fresh homemade bread. Better than any butter by a mile.
        Absolutely!

Comment

Anybody ever crack them open and roast them?
          Seen it on a cooking show....looked good!
          BK
          BK Marine Services 232-6399
          Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
          Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by bkmail View Post
            Anybody ever crack them open and roast them?
            Seen it on a cooking show....looked good!
            BK
            Absolutely! Growing up we had marrow night after all the butchering was over. Mom made bread and we would put all the bones with the ends cut off into the oven and roast. When everything is ready, pull them out and blow the marrow right out. Looks like a huge snot rocket, but tastes like heaven.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X