F&G personal Information compromised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F&G personal Information compromised

Did everyone get their F&G Personal Information Compromised letter ? We should all get a free tag of choice for that mess up
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I just got mine a few minutes ago. I was exicted because I thought it was some information about the tag I drew. Good idea, I'll take a free tag.
    sigpic

Comment

Roger, can you elaborate a bit more on what happened?
      Thanks,
      Mark Richards
      www.residenthuntersofalaska.org

Comment

Mark,
        The letter states that Your birth date and D.L number,Mailing address and name was posted online for hackers to see for a day but was removed. And they are letting everyone know in the case you get I.D theft

Comment

Forgot to add,They said they were sorry

Comment

Thanks Roger. Guess it's a big whoopsie <grin>.
            Mark Richards
            www.residenthuntersofalaska.org

Comment

I posted the letter this morning over on the game management forum.

here's the link:

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...215#post932215
              www.freightercanoes.com www.copperheadalaska.com
              sigpic
              matnaggewinu

Comment

It is my understanding that the black hellicopters are out and about, that they have picked and chosen their pray and tag.... you guys are it!!! LOL
                If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip? ALASKADIPNETTING.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  Mark,
                  The letter states that Your birth date and D.L number,Mailing address and name was posted online for hackers to see for a day but was removed. And they are letting everyone know in the case you get I.D theft
                  It was likely only posted for a matter of hours before being pulled down, not a full day. They just said it was removed the same day it was up. Still not good, but at least it wasn't financial or social security type stuff. It could have been worse. I am glad they said something about it.

Comment

It is a large file and not sure how to link a PDF to the forum messages. I'll try.

JK, Brian.....JK
                    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

We got ours today as well. Sure hope someone from another country don't use my information to get a job with APD.
                      Quod Dominus Noster Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFSTER View Post
                        We got ours today as well. Sure hope someone from another country don't use my information to get a job with APD.

I hope someone can use the info, I figured I couldn't use it so threw all the downloaded print-offs in the garbage can.

+1 REP on your way.
                        Last edited by kingfisherktn; 04-23-2011, 19:32. Reason: added info
                        Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Hey Jeff, don't worry about it maybe if they work long enough with your ID you can get another retirement. By the way, I got an EPM card so let me know when your going to the range and I'll bring the Puma.

Comment

Only took a month to let us know that is failure in and of itself

Comment

Just a suggestion but with all this kind of stuff going on you should lock your credit. Not hard to do,but go to all 3 of the reporting agencies and do it. Then no one can open a new account in your name. The other side benefit is that you have to unlock it to buy something on credit so it stops impulse buying!
                              Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X