Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting video - vintage 1926

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQ7ajWanFg

I just ran across this on YouTube - thought you might enjoy. Poor lads, how did they manage w/o Barneys, Hillebergs, Lowas, gore-tex, Sporthills, MSR, Mt. House, swarovskis, ultra-mags, Mathews........

That's cool!

Comment

Great find indeed!

Comment

excellant ,if only it were that way now.

Comment

Thanks for the great find. Rep point sent.
          "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

I think that was the best half hour I've spent on the internet in a long time.

Thanks for sharing such a great find.

Comment

Great one indeed! another one not as old is "My Alaska" I think it was from early 60's, great hunting all over ak for about everything, check it out

thanks for sharing!

Comment

LMAO watching the "Trout for the taking" segment, all I could think of was "tax dollars at work" circa 1926. I didn't realize there were so many trees around Kotzebue Sound back then. The mountains were steeper, too. Still fun to watch. Thanks.

Comment

That was hunting, I have alot of respect for thos guys, Saxon pope, arthur young, Howard Hill ( my hero) ned frost, and all them.

Those were the good ol days. I would love to go back in time for just one hour and be able to see that.
                  Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X