Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got back from my area at unit 16 and took home a fuzzy black critter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from my area at unit 16 and took home a fuzzy black critter!

Like the title states Just got back from getting my GPS cords for F&G to set up my station. When I was walking back off the road (about 2 miles in) spotted one hell of a fierce fuzzy black creature and ended up getting as close to it as possible to try and harvest for the seasons 1st kill.

Below are the photos of said creature now I need to find a place that can mount this sucker (skinning it was a PAIN in the butt!)

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Man that is wrong............................................. ...............funny though

Comment

think I can get that critter stuffed and put on "mounted in alaska"

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

You need a harvest tag for those!

Comment

That looks like DLP! He was coming right for ya! Good that you have photographic evidence in case there is an investigation.

Comment

Now thats funny.....
            M

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh....fine photography?

And what did he, or she, square?
              Imagine (It's easy if you try)
              …miles and miles of mountains…wide expanses of tundra...remote wild waters…
              (Whisper words of wisdom) Let It Be

Comment

I will tell you this much... BAITEM907's products were in my truck.. I think the scent rubbed off on me and this lil bugger was HUNGRY! I think he was about 1''x.25'' Had six Really nice looking legs and roughly 25 "prolegs" I know fish and game will have a field day with this one (thank god I didnt bring my tazer in the field this time)

Comment

55 views already.. You all need to be scouting your station locations not checking to see who got the seasons 1st blackie HAHAHA

Comment

Great photo, great post.........Rep point sent, you deserve it, well played.
                    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Haha, one of the funniest posts in some time !

Comment

A True Testament to Bait'em's Bait Balls...Way to go Jess!!!

The pack out must have been gruesome!
                        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

glad to bring some friday humor to everyone. So now who wants to sell me a sled to get my **** gear to my station (3ft of snow was a pain in the butt to walk through hahahahaha)

Comment

Originally posted by Akres View Post
                            A True Testament to Bait'em's Bait Balls...Way to go Jess!!!

The pack out must have been gruesome!
                            yah I put him in my pocket!!!! he weighed so much I sunk to my waist in snow!

Comment

You are a very lucky man. You were clearly under gunned for the situation.

Just my nickel
                              Drew
                              Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X