Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREEN Grass 1 1/2" tall on the beach today, other greens also.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREEN Grass 1 1/2" tall on the beach today, other greens also.

There was a fair amount of fresh green vegetation on the beach today. Only about 1.5 inch's high but it will grow 1" a day now. Still no bear tracks on the beach. Also a lot of last years sea'oats that look very editable. Also that vegetation that looks like "Baby Spinach" with the little white'ish-pink'ish flowers that is growing on the power line. Dinner is served, the bears will chow-down soon. I've still not seen a fresh track, nor a bear, but it is 54* degrees, sooooo.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

We turned green today but no growth yet and no skunk cabbage sprouts
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

We've have skunk cabbage for the past couple weeks up here. Nice short yellow stuff so the bears oughta be getting active soon.
      I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Comment

This was on the tide flats, and I had too lift the dead grass in the tussocks, but inside was fresh green grass. It was not there Monday.
        "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

So excited, keep me posted AGL I'll be down there alot. Maybe We'll run into you this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zinker View Post
            So excited, keep me posted AGL I'll be down there alot. Maybe We'll run into you this year.
            I almost got photographed today, I must be more careful.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X