QUESTION about results from: DS-123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION about results from: DS-123

What have the results been for this hunt over the last (say) 5 or 10 years......? I assume the success rate is 100%. But my question is about size of the harvested sheep from DS-123......??? No, I don't have a permit.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Yes, I know the person with the tag is getting into shape! Not a tag to "pass" on!

Comment

Thanks, I wonder what the story is with 2009, if anyone happens to know.........?
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
        Thanks, I wonder what the story is with 2009, if anyone happens to know.........?
        I met a young feller and his father a couple of years ago, and the young man had drawn this tag. I don't remember for sure, but I think it would have been in 2009. He was probably 12 or 13 years old at the time and he had given everything he had to try and get a sheep. I believe they said that he had gotten to take a shot or two, but it sounded like he was overcome with "Ram Fever". This father/son team didn't get a chance to hunt as much as they would have liked, mostly due to school requirements, but I could tell right away that they had a great time together on their first sheep hunt and the dad couldn't have been more proud of his son. Even though the young guy was dejected that he didn't get a sheep, I have a feeling that both father and son came away with something much more important than a punched tag.

Comment

I thought that who ever had the 2009 tag wounded a monster. They never found him after they drew blood.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X