Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r u in shape for this next year's hunting season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r u in shape for this next year's hunting season?

I ask myself this question occasionally; do you?

Here's a guy that is not only in shape, but obviously at the top of his game, is this amazing, or what?:

I've done the same thing skiing....the ending was a little different.
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?Ē --Jack Handy

Comment

FM? I do well with out my walker, right?
      Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

No, not even close

Comment

Needs to work on his landings a bit but he's "ok"roud:

As for me, I'm better off than I've been for quite a while. I'm down about 37# from Jan 1, & at least 20# lighter than I've been in the last 9 yrs. I don't have the cardio to go with the weight loss yet but I'm starting to work on that now. Should be doing well when the snow melts up high.
          Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
          "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

I can just see him back flipping down a mountain with a twig in his hand
            Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

I think this one is more impressive.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxk69lSk6m4&NR=1
              Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

The nice thing about a spring bear hunt is that it forces you to stay in the gym after the last falls hunting season.
                Alaska Wide Open Charters
                www.alaskawideopen.com
                907-965-0130

Comment

cheaters never prosper !!!

Originally posted by kingfisherktn View Post
                  FM? I do well with out my walker, right?
                  That's an unfair advantage with you using your walker. Maybe there should be a geriatric division though? :nyanya: Post your entry on utube and then a link to it here.

Comment

I'm ready to go...round is considered a shape right???

Comment

160 miles on my road bicycle so far, should have about 1,400 miles by the time moose season gets here...ready to pack some meat!

Comment

IN SHAPE, lol, NOT.

Lets see we have all the beer drinkers that think they can get in shape by mowing the lawn or, we have the wood choppers that are to tired to do anything over the summer after the last winter, we have the guys that climb the steps to there office and think they are ready to climb a mountain, then you have the guys that hit the gym every night.

I don't care what you do, you can never be in shape for the alaska outdoors, it will take you to limints that you never dreamed of. Crossing rivers, climbing mountains, facing critters, or lighting a fire.

The reason that this strikes me funny is that I grew up out there and seen so many that came into my part of the woods that could'nt handle it. Agreed it was a little tougher back in those days, but the wilderness has'nt changed, and if you ar'nt ready for it, it will bite you.

Good luck all. ( Don't let the bears bite, the bed bugs are a little bigger up here, lol)

Comment

Hey, the 12 ounce curl is a bona fide exercise, isn't it?

Comment

Pffft, that is just how my pre-warm up exercises begin.

Comment

40?

Originally posted by .338WM View Post
                              Pffft, that is just how my pre-warm up exercises begin.
                              Then after that warm up, you kick it up a notch, clear to the 40?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X