Reputable air charters out of King Salmon & Dillingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputable air charters out of King Salmon & Dillingham

Planning a drop hunt or float hunt in Unit 9 or Unit 17, mainly aimed at brown bear. What are the reputable air charters who work out of King Salmon, Dillingham, or other base villages in those units?

Originally posted by Brant Arnold View Post
    Planning a drop hunt or float hunt in Unit 9 or Unit 17, mainly aimed at brown bear. What are the reputable air charters who work out of King Salmon, Dillingham, or other base villages in those units?
    Branch River Air.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

I've used Fresh Water Adventures out of Dillingham for fishing many times and liked their service and people.

Good Luck on your hunt!

Comment

Email sent...
        Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Comment

I have an eight year history with Bay Air, out of Dillingham, Alaska.
          www.Bayair.com
          907 842-2570
          I trust their judgement with my life, my family, and my client-hunters.
          Imagine (It's easy if you try)
          …miles and miles of mountains…wide expanses of tundra...remote wild waters…
          (Whisper words of wisdom) Let It Be

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaTrueAdventure View Post
            I have an eight year history with Bay Air, out of Dillingham, Alaska.
            www.Bayair.com
            907 842-2570
            I trust their judgement with my life, my family, and my client-hunters.
            About as good a recommendation as can be given. They are definitely great people, and exceedingly competent.
            Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Comment

My cousin worked in dillingham, part time on the flight line, and was local for a year and a half. When we went hunting he had chosen Freshwater for us. Few with 2 different pilots and two different planes. First class operation and would go with them again in a heartbeat.
              Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
                Branch River Air.
                X 2! Great outfit and will use them again.

Comment

X'2 on Bay Air. Tom is a great pilot.
                  Dan

Comment

As a part of summer Environmental Education camps that are a part of my day job, I have flown with Freshwater, Bay Air and Tikchik Adventures (Rick Grant). All offer quality service, IMHO. I would concur with the opinion about Bay Air and Tom Schlagel; Tom is an absolute topnotch pilot. He also has a couple of options on planes.

Comment

In addition, Bay Air/Tom and Janet Schlagel have a "client friendly facility" and their ground-support guy, Steve, is one-in-a-million friendly and helpful, and has a clean room-4-rent if the weather gets you stuck in Dillingham for an extra day. I have used Bay Air the last two years and will not be switching back to the others anytime soon. Been there, done that.
                      Freshwater Adventures, under current "new" ownership, ain't what is used to be eight years ago.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X