2010 Alaska Sheep Hunt Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Alaska Sheep Hunt Adventure

Here is a video clip of our 2010 Alaska sheep hunt adventure, part 1 of 5. If you can, watch it in HD by clicking on the youtube icon and selecting 1080p, full hd. Enjoy.

Good job I really enjoyed it. Nice rams!!!

Comment

Here is part 2 of 5. Stay tuned for parts 3-5. Thanks.

Comment

Incredible footage! This has been great to watch and see the gear and everything you used on your trip. My first sheep hunt will be this fall and this is a great tool.

Thanks!

Comment

good deal mossy horn. stay tuned as all parts will be added. good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Thanks for the vids man. REALLY enjoying them. Appreciate all the effort you took to film and put it all together. Making a movie like that is A LOT of work. Thanks for helping us get through the last bit of winter.

On a side note I gotta go check my gear now, make sure you didn't steal a lot of it for this LOTS of the same stuff, from packs, optics, and stove.

Comment

Very well done, great look at the gear and the reason we all become addicted to chasing those magnificent Mountain Monarchs.

Think I will go pack and weigh my gear again.

Steve
              Last edited by stid2677; 04-02-2011, 23:37.
              "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Enjoy part three.

Comment

I am through the first two though in low quality due to my limited net speed over here but I am enjoying it! I do like the sheep hunting videos but this one has a new spin. There is just a lot more GREAT footage of the sheep. With most vids it is just a dot until the final stalk or at most just a few pics and short clips. With this video you really were able to feel the predator/prey connection. Way more intense and I actually get the feeling I am along on your hunt rather than just spectating.

Comment

thanks for the feedback lujon. it's hard to put these together. to capture the footage is hard enough. i have limited editing software in iMovie08 here and i really don't like voice over editing. anyways, i hope you enjoy.

Comment

Absolutely Awesome! Thank you for videos

Comment

thanks komocazie, two more left to post. then on to mnt. goat and brown bear hunts. i hope you'll appreciate them. good luck on your sheep hunts this year.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for some great footage! I have been hunting dall sheep for MANY years and it is still great to see your hunt.

Comment

here is another link to my brothers ram.

Comment

Shane, great video,only done the first one so far.Did you draw a AZ tag?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X