Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Photos of "Super BUTT Ugly" Bears.....(Alive)..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kotton
    replied
    Originally posted by blackcat View Post
    This bear has ugly all over him, look at the date early in the year.
    Wow thats real early for a bear to be rubbed that much,he must of woke up early!

Leave a comment:

• blackcat
    replied
    This bear has ugly all over him, look at the date early in the year.

Leave a comment:

• 33outdoorsman
    replied
    That bear most be super strong to knock over that tree. jk. I have seen those bears knock over some pretty good sized trees though, maybe not that big.

Leave a comment:

• t-storm
    replied
    Maybe not butt ugly but definately an ugly butt
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blue Thunder
    replied
    Anc that is not ugly, that is just old and I know what old looks like because I'm old. LOL

Leave a comment:

• AK DUCKMAN
    replied
    You guys don't know anything about wildlife. It's obvious a bear/bigfoot hybrid.

Leave a comment:

• Barkbuster20
    replied
    Originally posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    lots= 30 or so.....most of them in northern idaho.....I guess it could happen, but ive yet to see it lol

if i did see it, i wouldnt tell anyone about unless i had definate proof....people might wonder if i was on something....
    That is a pretty outragious claim, to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• JAKEAK49
    replied
    Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
    This is one my wife killed, he did have all 4 legs though.

He never saw what hit him roud:

Leave a comment:

• stid2677
    replied
    This is one my wife killed, he did have all 4 legs though.

Leave a comment:

• Frostbitten
    replied
    lots= 30 or so.....most of them in northern idaho.....I guess it could happen, but ive yet to see it lol

if i did see it, i wouldnt tell anyone about unless i had definate proof....people might wonder if i was on something....
    So, let me get this straight, you've seen 30 (different) three legged black bears? Seems pretty unusual, do you have any pictures?

Leave a comment:

• haff202
    replied
    Archers choice has a dvd series bear n down 1 thru 10 (ten coming soon) and there is darn near bald black bear in one of the dvds. This bear had a strip of hare down its back (ridge back) and around the legs. The rest of it was ugly and fleshy.
    Jim Shocky has the opening to one of his black bear dvds with a sow that has the most unusal color around the eyes. the footage is only like 3 seconds but her face............................. BUTTERFACE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• akjeff
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNsqkmHxpEE

If a bear can be taught to do this. I am sure it could learn to walk upright.

Leave a comment:

• 0321Tony
    replied
    Why cant a bear learn to walk on two legs? Have any of you ever seen the vidoe of the two legged dog that walks just fine on his back two legs.
    Just because you have never seen something does not mean it does not exist.

Leave a comment:

• Hunt&FishAK
    replied
    Originally posted by Kotton View Post
    Come on man,30 or so three legged blackies?Are you sure you wern't on something!

in idaho they get caught up in rolls of barbed wire pretty often and it almost always results in an amputation

Leave a comment:

• Kotton
    replied

Come on man,30 or so three legged blackies?Are you sure you wern't on something!

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X