Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Photos of "Super BUTT Ugly" Bears.....(Alive)..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Photos of "Super BUTT Ugly" Bears.....(Alive)..?

I have never seen a horrific ugly bear. Not alive and a mutant horrific ugly bear. But one of the guys who baits in this area sent me a photo of a mutant ugly bear that must have been hit by a truck or car and lived. It was disgusting to look at.
    ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

here is oneClick image for larger version

Name:	PICT0013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	2478855

Comment

The Bear looks Drunk, not Ugly......the trash in the background is ugly ~~LOL!!~~
      If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

Ugly? Maybe. Weird? Definitely.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3048779-wow-...s-like-a-human

Comment

I had a 3-legged bear at my bait for a few years, never saw him walk around like that though.
          "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Comment

Wow! That is crazy.

Comment

its yogi and boo boo dont yall know that?

really though i have my doubts about that video....seen lots of 3 legged blackies and never have seen that...i guess ya have ta hide in a tree to see it eh? kinda like the singing frog from the old acme cartoons.....jus sayin
              sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post

really though i have my doubts about that video....seen lots of 3 legged blackies and never have seen that...i guess ya have ta hide in a tree to see it eh? kinda like the singing frog from the old acme cartoons.....jus sayin
                How exactly could that have been faked? Think about it, really. I am sure there is a lot of stuff you havent seen, and there not all fairytales

Comment

Just curious, how many three legged bears = "lots"?

Comment

Can bears in the circus even walk like that? I have never seen a circus, but if a trained bear in a circus can't walk on two legs then I don't see how that bear would. It just seemed to walk way too good on it's back legs and from all the bear videos I've seen they've never been able to take more than a couple steps on their hind legs. Even it's strides seemed to straight and too long for what a bear would be capable of.

Comment

You know what I just looked up some clips of dancing bears at the circus and they were moving pretty good on their back legs. Maybe it is possible. That sure would be something to see in real life a bear walking on its hind legs like that.

Comment

lots= 30 or so.....most of them in northern idaho.....I guess it could happen, but ive yet to see it lol

if i did see it, i wouldnt tell anyone about unless i had definate proof....people might wonder if i was on something....
                        sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

lots= 30 or so.....most of them in northern idaho.....I guess it could happen, but ive yet to see it lol

if i did see it, i wouldnt tell anyone about unless i had definate proof....people might wonder if i was on something....
                          Come on man,30 or so three legged blackies?Are you sure you wern't on something!

Comment

Originally posted by Kotton View Post
                            Come on man,30 or so three legged blackies?Are you sure you wern't on something!

in idaho they get caught up in rolls of barbed wire pretty often and it almost always results in an amputation
                            sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Why cant a bear learn to walk on two legs? Have any of you ever seen the vidoe of the two legged dog that walks just fine on his back two legs.
                              Just because you have never seen something does not mean it does not exist.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X