No announcement yet.

Trip report (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like everyone had great time. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for letting us join you on your family outing...It looked like lots of fun.

Way to keep the kiddos in the mix!

Comment

Cool! that looks like an awesom trip! I have never been up there in the winter.

Is that caribou a 3 legger?
        Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Great Adventure!

Thanks!
          "Punish the monkey - let the organ grinder go" - Mark Knopfler

Comment

Looks like a great trip. You must have some incredible packing skills,, that looks like a ton of stuff in your tents. What a great way to take the entire family to include the furry ones.. I'm sure the kids will long remember such a great adventure even more so after a long winter.

Well done Sir.

Steve
            "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

that's an awesome adventure. i admire you for taking the ENTIRE family along. great job.

Comment

One of the best hunting stories told so far
                Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
                  One of the best hunting stories told so far
                  I agree with AW... and I would venture to say one of my favorite threads of all times. Entire family, canines and those award winning smiles. Great job!
                  When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Comment

Excellent report and photographs. Sure is nice to see a family enjoying the outdoors in the Great Land, learning important life lessons and making memories. Thank you for sharing your family's winter excursion with the forum. Enjoy your children while they are young as they grow up too soon. TS
                    sigpic

"AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

JOHN VIII - XXXII

Comment

Right On, akjeff, What a thread....!!,

as for "Seeing wildlife," Those kids look pretty WILD to me,

and Nice Job, on the Cozy Tent Scene, well done on the planning and execution,...

Thanks for all that, What A Trip
                      Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Comment

There has got to be a law against having that much fun! Thanks for sharing
                        Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

What a great way to clear the brain while enjoying the great outdoors. Kudos to you and for bringing the dogs.

Comment

I am sure the kids will remember that trip for along time.
                            You got to love those Artic ovens.
                            Thanks for sharing such a great time you had with your family.
                            Dan

Comment

That's what it's all about! Sometimes we put too much emphasis on scoring and forget to enjoy the trip. No upside down faces in these photos.
                              An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
                              - Jef Mallett

Comment

Thanks much for sharing the trip with us, Jeff. I know how much it takes just to get everything ready and packed up before a trip like that with the whole family <grin>.

Did any of the dogs jump out of the sleds when you were moving? Neat that you were able to ride them okay and bring them all along. Sure is hard keeping kids in current winter gear as they grow, they are well outfitted, love to see families out enjoying the backcountry.
                                Mark Richards
                                www.residenthuntersofalaska.org

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X