letter from ADF&G /discrepancy in draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter from ADF&G /discrepancy in draw

Just got a letter saying there was a discrepancy in a few hunts they became aware of after winners were published,the number of available was not set correctly in their system.The letter was to inform me I won a DM695, so there are others who should be getting tags also as they said this happened on a FEW hunts.

Really...wow, that's a nice surprise!

Comment

Maybe I got DS123........
      ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

woohooo Guess I'll be going to Kodiak and Tok afterall.....

Comment

Well Shoot, you got me all excited!!!! I read this, went and checked the mail, lo and behold, I had a letter from fish and game!!!! Opened it up, all excited to see my tok permit they forgot about, and darn, if it wasn't a letter to tell me how old my last bear was....

Well, no permit, but kinda cool to know that the Kodiak bear I took last Spring was 23 years old...

Comment

Great post...now I get to be disappointed TWICE this year. I checked today, only letter I got was from Mastercard!
            "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? --Jack Handy

Comment

Hopefully they are not taking any away from us. Has anybody heard of this happening?

Comment

My dad got one of those today. Said he was awarded a DM818 tag due to what roadglyde said.
                "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by J in AK View Post

Well, no permit, but kinda cool to know that the Kodiak bear I took last Spring was 23 years old...

Wow, man that is amazing stuff. Congrats for taking that old warrior! He evaded many hunters no doubt.
                  Proud to be an American!

Comment

Congratulations to all the new permit recipients!!!
                    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X