• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you know about this bear?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Grizzly2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	2509398A friend sent these pics, he doesn't know much about it, just that its an interior griz from somewhere SE, and its a record book bear.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big grizzly 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	2509397

Another pic....

Comment

We already did this.........Afognak Island http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...t=Afognak+Bear
      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Really.......when was it posted?

wheres the link?...........first time I seen it.......I already know about the Hinchinbrook island one and was actually station with one of the guys that was involved in that one.

Comment

Oh okay...how long ago was this?.....now it says Alberta.

Comment

Read post number 9 of the link AGL4now posted. It shows that photo on Afognak Wilderness Lodge's website. Says 9ft 9inches from Afognak.
            "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Now I got another Email of the three big bucks that locked antlers and died in the water....I guess you guys seen it too

Comment

Yes, it was on here.

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
                  Read post number 9 of the link AGL4now posted. It shows that photo on Afognak Wilderness Lodge's website. Says 9ft 9inches from Afognak.
                  Thanks....

I'm sure your ready to get you one of them with that tag you drew huh?.........

Comment

Originally posted by kahahawai View Post
                    Now I got another Email of the three big bucks that locked antlers and died in the water....I guess you guys seen it too
                    Here is that one.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...3-Buck-Lock-Up

Comment

Originally posted by kahahawai View Post
                      Thanks....

I'm sure your ready to get you one of them with that tag you drew huh?.........
                      Trying to get ready, hope my health holds up. Waiting for my new scope to come in so I can start shooting my Sako Kodiak 375H&H and work up some bear medicine. Should be nice looking through a Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24 at a 10ft Kodiak Brownie.

Steve

Comment

Trying to get ready, hope my health holds up. Waiting for my new scope to come in so I can start shooting my Sako Kodiak 375H&H and work up some bear medicine. Should be nice looking through a Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24 at a 10ft Kodiak Brownie.

Steve
                        That is a sweet rifle...they got one here in Wasilla Sportsmans, I like that shorter barrel....wife says no, because of all the new gear and a brooks trip .........

Sorry, about bringing these pics up....but i just got them today, and never seen them before.....I just spend too much time outside despite the weather.....

Comment

What did he use for that, a 308?:shot:
                          Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Steve
                            thats the right attitude stid...good luck, and i hope your health holds, that purty new rifle shoots straight, and of course...that one of the behemoths from the island shows up in that swarovski...the claws from that afognak bear are rediculous...pretty neat. is it spring yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FurFishGame View Post
                              What did he use for that, a 308?:shot:
                              Now that's a good one, FFG! Wonder what happened to the thread or what the OP decided?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X