MT. Goats in the Back Yard again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT. Goats in the Back Yard again.

It has been some weeks that the Goats have been elsewhere. But I guess the winds have swept the east slopes cleaner, and they are back. Always interesting how yellow they are against the virgin snow.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

That's got to be something to see, any pic's
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuntNBgame View Post
      That's got to be something to see, any pic's
      Sorry I don't own a digital camera, and if I did I would not be smart enough to up-load photos.
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Why's that, don't want 500 people in your back yard!
        sigpic

Comment

I have a camera and volunteer to take pics for you provided you live far enough from civilization and in a Mt. Goat hunting area and I can bring along my rifle.

Comment

I've never seen goats up there in the summer or fall, do they come from somewhere else to winter there or do they spend the summer there too?

Comment

Wish they'd loosen up those tags a bit. That is a good goat area if you draw the tag. I hike Hope quite a bit and ALWAYS see goats!

GG

Comment

Originally posted by norsehunter View Post
                I have a camera and volunteer to take pics for you provided you live far enough from civilization and in a Mt. Goat hunting area and I can bring along my rifle.
                Well if your female and under 60 and not to ugly I think we can work something out.............

Comment

There are a lot of Goats here, there may be more Mtn. Goats than Caribou. There is generally about 20 across the road on Walker and/or Black Mountain. And about 25 between Palmer Creek, Bear Creek, Alder Creek, and Six Mile Creek to Cub Creek. Sometimes they are on the Hope Road, or out on the beach fetching salt.

Comment

You could always ask him to wear a wig
                    Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

F&G needs at least 100 goats in an area to open a hunt. Due to the low survival rate of the kids.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X