No announcement yet.

Moose Hunt Success! - A little late but worth sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job - Nothing wrong with a little road hunting - might as well shoot them before they get hit by trucks.

Comment

Thanks folks, much appreciated comments. It was a fantastic trip, one to remember for sure.

markopolo50 - we actually bought our son his first rifle when he was less than a week old A little Henry lever action .22 with his name and birthday engraved on the action. It'll make a good birthday present in the not too distant future.

River Rat - You're not too far off actually; we named our son North. My wife and I have always loved Alaska and all it has given to our family so we decided to name our son with that in mind. We wanted something "Alaskan-esque" and unique but not difficult to pronounce or spell. My wife thought of using North as his name and I immediately loved it.

Comment

That is epic man!!! Congrats to you and your wife. Way to get it done with both...err...I mean all 3 of you there.

Comment

All I can say is wow, and I thought my wife was a trooper. She is a KEEPER. Congrats on the new hunting partners
          Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

Congrats to "momma" for a great job and to both of your on your new bundle of joy "North" !
            Hmm, since North was 8 mos along does that mean he was "party" hunting also???
            Thx for sharing your wonderful story!
            Randy
            When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

Warning: This post contains the juvenile and immature thoughts of a grown man:

Among other things you spent the next two evenings "boning" and "grinding", i guess that's appropriate cause that's how this whole pregnant wife on a hunt adventure started in the first place.....It's kind of a full circle story, how neat.
              Thank you, God, for making so many wonderful creatures. Thank you, not only for that, but also for making them out of meat!

Comment

congrats - good story!

Comment

I would've asked my wife why she didn't shoot it closer to the road. Haha Very nice and congrats on the baby.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X