Dm331

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperCub View Post
    Or they didn't look at a Map before they put in for that hunt! (grin) If I remember correctly, it's about 60 trail miles JUST to get to the hunt area.
    That's one way to look at it or you can figure that all gmu's are huntable and decide how you're going to do it after you get it. I suppose this might not work if you're stupid or something but all the research in the world won't cure that.

Let's see, research 12 units in hope of winning one and forgeting all about the other 11, or win one and figure out how you're going to hunt it. Research before before applying for a small chance at wining something or in the half year after you have been drawn. Either way, if you have any general knowledge of hunting AK, it gets you out in it and that's what it's all about. Tards need to hunt too, after all.

Good luck to all this season.
    If anything is going to happen, it'll happen out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mmusashi2k View Post
      That's one way to look at it or you can figure that all gmu's are huntable and decide how you're going to do it after you get it. I suppose this might not work if you're stupid or something but all the research in the world won't cure that.

Let's see, research 12 units in hope of winning one and forgeting all about the other 11, or win one and figure out how you're going to hunt it. Research before before applying for a small chance at wining something or in the half year after you have been drawn. Either way, if you have any general knowledge of hunting AK, it gets you out in it and that's what it's all about. Tards need to hunt too, after all.

Good luck to all this season.
      All hunts ARE doable.. Some just require alot more Time and Money than alot of folks realize or have. A little homework before applying goes a long way. Not saying you have to be an expert on the area first. For instance, Don't apply for a Nunivak Musk-Ox unless you have about $6000 burning a hole in your pocket... Just basic stuff a guy should know before applying... Just sayin.

And I will help people,if they seem sincere, and knew what they were getting into when applying.

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCub View Post
        All hunts ARE doable.. Some just require alot more Time and Money than alot of folks realize or have. A little homework before applying goes a long way. Not saying you have to be an expert on the area first. For instance, Don't apply for a Nunivak Musk-Ox unless you have about $6000 burning a hole in your pocket... Just basic stuff a guy should know before applying... Just sayin.

And I will help people,if they seem sincere, and knew what they were getting into when applying.

Good Luck.
        Then I suppose what you're saying is that if someone is willing to invest the time and money then this is not even an issue. They just need to seem sincere. I guess since this is essentially a written forum and every person has their own style of writing that must add a certain level of difficulty to determining there sincerity, but ok....just sayin.

Good Luck.
        If anything is going to happen, it'll happen out there.

Comment

MMushi, Some things even Time and Money can't fix.....

1S1K, PM inbound....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X