Holly puppy poo, where is draw Blaw blaw blaa, Hehehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly puppy poo, where is draw Blaw blaw blaa, Hehehehe

I got drawn for Blaa, blaa and I don't remember what I but in for...........Holly cow poop, is there a cheap way to get there.......? What is a trophy in this area.......? Can someone explain it and handle everything, I can pull the trigger. I just need someone to feed me, and keep me safe. Trust me, if you line'up the trophy in my scope, I can pull the trigger. I don't want to pay any money. I just want someone too do everything but pull the trigger.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

no takers yet?
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

Originally posted by agl4now View Post
      i got drawn for blaa, blaa and i don't remember what i but in for...........holly cow poop, is there a cheap way to get there.......? What is a trophy in this area.......? Can someone explain it and handle everything, i can pull the trigger. I just need someone to feed me, and keep me safe. Trust me, if you line'up the trophy in my scope, i can pull the trigger. I don't want to pay any money. I just want someone too do everything but pull the trigger.
      lmao!!! +1
      "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." T. R.

Comment

thats why i never come to the hunting section in a nutshell. Theres nothing grosser to me than guys in diapers w/ an abundance of testosterone. all the newcomers has made this friggn state a joke, may as well have a general state lottery instead of just hunting so all the newcomers pay to play not just the big bad gatherers of the world
        sigpic

I'm taking a poll
        <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Do you think my .243 will be all right for the Delta hunt? I haven't shot it in a couple of years but it was shooting 6" groups at 50 yards last time I had it out. One other thing... do you think the state will keep the cows in the pen so I don't have to worry about figuring out which one is a bull bison?
          Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X