The drawing system is rigged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drawing system is rigged!

This is my first year putting in for draws and I put in for 3 hunts that only give out 9 tags and I didnt get drawn but some people got 2 and 3 tags its rigged! I figured i would start the annual its rigged thread. But really I got a goose egg.

yeah, no kidding.
    i was robbed... i shoulda got drawn. someone else got my tag. everything is unfair.my kid should have gotten a tag because he is a kid. i ought to have gotten a tag because i am a patriot and support the NRA. my wife is being oppressed because she is a woman. the whole system is weighted by "the man"... i am entitled because.. um... ooops... lost my train of thought...
    oh yeah... it's my RIGHT as an alaskan to go kill stuff... it's in the constitooshun.. somewhere, i'm sure of it...
    whoops.. RANDOM draw.. okay.. i remember now... maybe next time
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Yep, must be rigged. This is my second year in a row with nothing for my wife and I. It has got to be a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Comment

gotta become director of wildlife conservation. then you get lotsa tags year after year. good gig if you can get it.

Comment

OK, so who did shoot president Kennedy?
          HL Mencken, defined a demagogue (American Politician) as "one who will preach doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots."

Comment

Yep its rigged,I didn't even put in for one and I still got nothing
            Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

No ****! i saw that one person got drawn for three different hunts!

Comment

Who do I pay next year to get a fair draw?? I'll meet them in a Spenard alley.

Comment

Originally posted by junkak View Post
                  Who do I pay next year to get a fair draw?? I'll meet them in a Spenard alley.
                  Spenard alley at midnight ... $10,000 per hunt ... I prefer hundred dollar bills; but I'll take 50's if that makes it easier for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenorthed View Post
                    Spenard alley at midnight ... $10,000 per hunt ... I prefer hundred dollar bills; but I'll take 50's if that makes it easier for you.
                    not me, but a "friend" of mine (whom i happen to represent roud: ) will give you the identical assurance of drawing success for a mere 60% of any competing bid.
                    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
                    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Well I would believe it was rigged if I was to draw a tag two years in a row my luck is not that good. Zero for me this year but if they would have given out one more bison tag I am sure it would have been mine. Alwell still lots to hunt in our great state and cant wait to start getting after them again..

Comment

wow ! last time i was in an alley in Spenard, it was only 100 bucks !

Comment

Geez..for 10k you better supply the hookers and blow! And pack the meat out!

Comment

Let me see...

I got back in AK in 2007 so 2008 was the first season I put in for the draw...
                            2008 DS126
                            2009 Kodiak Goat, wife got Delta cow
                            2010 DCUA sheep and Kenai Mts Bou
                            2011 Afognak elk x2 for the wife and I, and NOT on a party draw either! I don't know if that is "lucky" or not...

I don't know if it is rigged or not but if it is then I hope they keep it up!

Comment

I take back my Grats to you on another thread!! You are obviously meeting people in an alley.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X