Zippo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zippo!

Got zippo, but #2 son got an elk party hunt on Etolin with a buddy and a party hunt with the same buddy for ox! He's excited.
    Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Me too

zip nadda nothing

Comment

Being kind of local he may have a chance but watch for them Wrangell folks. Of course if he goes durning season he will probably be OK
      Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
        Being kind of local he may have a chance but watch for them Wrangell folks. Of course if he goes durning season he will probably be OK
        Naaa, too much competition during the season.

Comment

What's with the ktown goat? I put in for all 3 (and my kid for all 3 too) and it looks like nobody was drawn for all 3 areas? Hope they give us a refund.
          Alaska Wide Open Charters
          www.alaskawideopen.com
          907-965-0130

Comment

Zilch for you, but looks like your son has some great hunts ahead of him this year!!!
            Lurker.

Comment

Originally posted by 270ti View Post
              What's with the ktown goat? I put in for all 3 (and my kid for all 3 too) and it looks like nobody was drawn for all 3 areas? Hope they give us a refund.
              We also put in for all 3, I hadn't checked to see if anyone got them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by COtoAK View Post
                Zilch for you, but looks like your son has some great hunts ahead of him this year!!!
                I didn't want to go on either of those hunts so he's going with Ricky. They'll have a ball. Spendy but a ball.

We haven't decided if we're going to do something this year like last year or put it off a year. We'll see.

Comment

You're sure right, I'll go in and see Boyd at F&G on Monday.

Comment

Did it get hammered with snow this winter back there? Weird how they'd go through all that work to divide it up into 3 areas and then not draw any tags..
                    Alaska Wide Open Charters
                    www.alaskawideopen.com
                    907-965-0130

Comment

Did it get hammered with snow this winter back there? Weird how they'd go through all that work to divide it up into 3 areas and then not draw any tags..
                      It doesn't appear any worse than normal, we'll let you know what I find out.

Comment

I saw the title of this thread......at least I'm not alone!! another blank this year
                        "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?Ē --Jack Handy

Comment

Didn't you hear about the Ketchikan Goat hunt ... they turned it into a Subsistence hunt ... you have to have a 99901 zip code ... then get a card and that will allow you to go up there and set a skate ... no limit and you can trade, barter and even sell a small amount ... you can also give as much as you want away ... :nyanya:
                          johnnie laird

Comment

Originally posted by muskeg View Post
                            Didn't you hear about the Ketchikan Goat hunt ... they turned it into a Subsistence hunt ... you have to have a 99901 zip code ... then get a card and that will allow you to go up there and set a skate ... no limit and you can trade, barter and even sell a small amount ... you can also give as much as you want away ... :nyanya:
                            Great! Boyd finally took our suggestions.

Comment

I'm just a loser.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X