Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awwww, skunked Time to drink

Comment

I drew the DS140, I'm excited and to be honest a bit intimidated. I'm looking forward to the challenge.
      Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Comment

I drew DG362, my wife got skunked though.
        Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

DC590.

With a sheep hunt already arranged for me and my pops, it's going to be a good year.
          Pursue happiness with diligence.

Comment

Tok Sheep and 2 cow tags for me and the wife!

Comment

DC481 Oct 20 - Sep 20 and Oct 21 - Mar 31. I should be able to fit this into my schedule.
              If anything is going to happen, it'll happen out there.

Comment

Well already headed to the brooks for sheep and now apparently I am also going to Afognak to chase down 2 cow elk! Wife and I both picked up DE713 and NO it was not a party tag. My cousin also pulled a valley cow tag and a DE 723 afognak elk.

Lanche and wife are living right though for sure!!

Comment

Holy Cow LuJon...Grats on that! Nice to share same special hunt with your wife.

Comment

Wahooo, SW Afognak Cow Elk, More of that Delectable Elk Meat, for us,

now just got to pull it all together to get it ALL past the Bears
                    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Comment

My wife drew a Denali Highway Caribou. Can't wait. I got nothing, but the two are one flesh, so in reality I got it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
                        My wife drew a Denali Highway Caribou. Can't wait. I got nothing, but the two are one flesh, so in reality I got it too.
                        hmmm, well then I got TWO Afognak elk tags!

Comment

DS102 and DI403

Does anyone know what animals these tags are for and where they are located? I dont know anything about these hunts so any info will help. Unfortunately I doubt I'll get the chance to hunt either tag. Thanks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
                            DS102 and DI403

Does anyone know what animals these tags are for and where they are located? I dont know anything about these hunts so any info will help. Unfortunately I doubt I'll get the chance to hunt either tag. Thanks.
                            102 is paddle-up Water Buffalo.

403 is actually a good one.. You are legal to shoot anyone talking on a cellphone while driving!! Grats!

Comment

DC590 and DM403 No complaints here. Fly out Caribou here I come.
                              Quod Dominus Noster Jesus

Comment

I am so #$%^#$$#$ DM 686! I if anyone has any info in that area or has hunted this area any info would be most thankfull!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL! It's been a while since I drew a tag!!! I'm feeling really happy about now but know what it feels like not to be drawn!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X