Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They ARE Out, They really Are OUT Early.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They ARE Out, They really Are OUT Early.

It was 42 degrees above here today, and the mosquito's are OUT......... Me BAD, Me Very, very BAD.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

So what do you guys think...should I ban folks for posts like this?

Comment

Ban away Brian
      -Caleb-

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
        YES, It despicable.
        "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Ya got my vote, seeya agl
          If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip? ALASKADIPNETTING.NET

Comment

Nah. The dude has a snowman on a park bench as an avatar. He doesn't know any better. Oh, wait. The snowman hung himself. Probably due to the stress of waiting for permit results.

Comment

Perfect candidate for water-boarding
              Living the Alaskan Dream
              Gary Keller
              Anchorage, AK

Comment

six views and everybody has chimed in, no one just sitting on the sidelines on this one

Link to speed things up for the computer handicapped http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...se.drawresults.
                If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip? ALASKADIPNETTING.NET

Comment

Kudo's for making time go by though. I noticed the clock started moving a lot slower at 4 PM.

Comment

HA!!! were up to six threads on draws now!!

Comment

%#%$^&(%!!
                      At sea, it's force not reason that confers sovereign rights

Comment

I just got power back on here in Delta (thanks to our gnarly winter storm) and THIS is what I find!

Doh!
                        "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
                          Since you have to ask, the answer must be NO. But a decent sized infraction wouldn't be boo'd off the floor right about now.

Comment

Stop refreshing your screens, the server can't handle it!
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            Bill Hicks

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X