Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, I Hope you all get DRAWN for what you have put in for!!!!

is it Christmas yet?

Comment

Hmmmmmmm........

I dont have use or need to put in for any drawings, its all free to me, maby register......So Ill take Lotto Tickets, please

Never mind, we havent any, so I'll settle for the wife drawing me something ~~LOL!!~~ maby scrimshaw...:topjob:
      If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

We've all got lots of free opportunities as well, stranger - maybe not quite like yours, but life is good for those without drawing permits - but it's still an exciting time to see what other options might open up. Not a deal breaker, but still fun to look forward to.

Comment

Is it bad that I am more excited/anxious right now than when I was watching my wifes ultra sound to find out the sex of our baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Bsj425 View Post
            Is it bad that I am more excited/anxious right now than when I was watching my wifes ultra sound to find out the sex of our baby?
            It's alright to share that with the group, just dont tell your wife that.......you'll be in the DOGHOUSE!

Comment

Fingers crossed for everryone.
              Got my lucky rabbit foot out
              Living the Alaskan Dream
              Gary Keller
              Anchorage, AK

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X