draw time 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draw time 2

The other thread was giving me an aneurism trying to figure out who was responding to whom. One hour and fourteen minutes to go.... this is more exciting than I expected it to be.

Stid mentioned it before, but I think a Not-Drawn Party is in order. Who wants to meet for beer? (No Fin & Fur Random Drawing Officials please).
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Here we go......draw thread #2!!!

Comment

im in anchorage so not possible....looks like my imaginary source was only off by 2 hours! Im keepin my eye on it and gonna have the website already open lol so im prepared.
      sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

there were like 150 replies on #1 and I couldn't keep up

we needed a clean pallette

Comment

I'll have to talk to my other half to see what her plan is for the evening, but a not-drawn/gloating gathering might be in order for tonight at Pizza Man in Eagle River. Not sure if I can make it or not - if I can, it wouldn't be until after 9pm - but if there is any interest I'll see what I can manage.

Comment

Is somebody going to post the master lists on here......just incase the website is bogged down....and I mean the real list, not a fake one....

Comment

Fish and Game website is running reallyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwww.....

Comment

Originally posted by J in AK View Post
                  it's completely dead as far as I can tell... 30 minutes ahead of time

Comment

Not anymore. Its Down - site just threw a 500 Internal Error.

Comment

On the front page of today's ADN they said that the results would be posted on their website today. I wonder if they already have the list and will post it at 5pm as well. If that's the case, it might be far quicker than going through ADF&G's site if it goes down. Of course, maybe it is temporarily down so that they can upload the results.

I swear, the theater of this is far more fun than actually seeing the results. Pure comedy gold every year.

Comment

Wonder while? 3/4 Alaskan populations are on it
                        Living the Alaskan Dream
                        Gary Keller
                        Anchorage, AK

Comment

Its like Christmas for hunters and everyone is trying to peek at their presents!

Comment

Bigger then the dividen anouncement
                            Living the Alaskan Dream
                            Gary Keller
                            Anchorage, AK

Comment

Ok guys.. Lets just all wait and let one guy go and download the list, and post it here. No point in crashing the site.

I volunteer to go download the list..
                              Alaska Wide Open Charters
                              www.alaskawideopen.com
                              907-965-0130

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X