draw results time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draw results time

Hey does anyone know what time they will be released on the 25th?? Will it be 1201 on the 25th or 0700 on the 25 or 1700 on the 25th?? I looked on the fish and game web site and no times have been posted for the release.

They usually release them on the way out the door for the weekend at 17:00, that way they don't have to deal with all the angry phone calls until Monday....
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
      They usually release them on the way out the door for the weekend at 17:00, that way they don't have to deal with all the angry phone calls until Monday....
      Yep, usually right at or around 5:00pm on whatever day they post it (usually Friday). This gives the unhappy people a chance to cool off a bit before flooding F&G with phone calls. Not a bad move. There are lots who might call on the spur of the moment, but will think better of it after it settles in a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
        I didn't think about that at all... Thats why you made all the big money when you were in the Army Just trying to figure when to get on and down load the results cause I figure the system will crash with everyoen trying to download the results. I really don't think I will be lucky this year... But you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by 323 View Post
          Hey does anyone know what time they will be released on the 25th?? Will it be 1201 on the 25th or 0700 on the 25 or 1700 on the 25th?? I looked on the fish and game web site and no times have been posted for the release.
          Like they are going to "pin point" to the hour when they're lucky to even to get the month of release right. Lol
          Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

Comment

I'm not going to worry too much about it on Friday. Let's face it, 323 is right, the servers will crash. Just like they did when they opened up the 40 mile herd in February. And even if I did get the tag I'm truly hoping for, I can't use it till August at the earliest. So I'm sure I can find out before then. And maybe I won't be AS ticked if I don't win......

Comment

I get more excited about draw day than I do about Christmas..
              Alaska Wide Open Charters
              www.alaskawideopen.com
              907-965-0130

Comment

There are some problems, and It has been moved to March 4'th
                "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Originally posted by 270ti View Post
                  I get more excited about draw day than I do about Christmas..
                  You are not the only one!
                  http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

The draw results are out! Just got the info I needed!

Comment

you dont need to lie just to trick other forum members....
                      sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
                        SOooooo, Are you saying they are so gullable, that one does not need to lie to snooker them.........Hehehehehe
                        "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

No...........don't need too, but it sure is a kick in the arse.............

Comment

Hook line and sinker...... happenes every year.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            Bill Hicks

Comment

hahaha sorry dude, good luck Friday though.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X