No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo
    replied
    Nice! Sharing it with your kids to boot makes it that much more better!

Leave a comment:

• TimH
    replied
    Sure hope I can do the same some day..

Leave a comment:

• AZinAK
    replied
    Some how missed this one too! Great write up and a perfect example of what I plan on doing with the wife, my son and daughter someday. That was better than any hunting show Bad@$$ killing everything in sight...pure and hardworking...like it should be!

AZinAK

Leave a comment:

• hunterdave
    replied
    Absolutely amazing! I hope that I get to take my family on a float like that. The pics are unbelievable

Leave a comment:

• La Pine
    replied
    Wow, You and the family had a great hunt. These are the times that you will all remember the rest of your life.

Leave a comment:

• VernAK
    replied
    This one was sure worth re-visiting......it doesn't getany better than this.

And in my experience, the late August caribou are the best for eating.

Better yet, they focused on bagging one nice caribou and helping Mom on her journey to sourdough status. No talk of filling multiple tags etc......The sons now have the first experience under their belt and will soon be running the annual trip especially that meat packing job....I like this thread a lot.

Leave a comment:

• BRWNBR
    replied
    not sure how i missed that thread last fall...best hunt write up i've seen in here! love the pictures, never had a chance to hunt the brooks range and its wayy up on my list. specially with my family! kudos to you!

Leave a comment:

• sweepint
    replied
    This sure makes me home sick and wanting to be back in the USA. That was a great story of both you and the family those boys have something that they will never forget.
    Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Spencer
    replied
    Outstanding trip with your family! Congratulations to your wife and to the kids for hanging in there for a week in the wild!

Leave a comment:

• broncoformudv
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your families hunt! I hope to get my family out on a caribou hunt like that at some point.

Leave a comment:

• HuntnFish
    replied
    I think it does us all good to see Alaska like that. For some of us who've been around for a while, it's just gotten so easy to compare our opportunities of yester-year to what we have now...and let me tell you, we've got a heck of a lot fewer opportunities to hunt now. It does us good to hear about an experience like that to re-fill us with the wonder of Alaska. There's still a lot of magic here. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

Leave a comment:

• Bighorse
    replied
    The stuff dreams are made of.

Way to represent hunters, fathers, and outdoorsmen.

Leave a comment:

• ACNDHO
    replied
    one word AWESOME

Leave a comment:

• rambling raven
    replied
    Great job getting the family out - great write up and pictures as well.

Leave a comment:

• ibohnt
    replied
    Fantastic, that's the kind of trip I want to take my family on. Thanks for sharing. Great photos.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X