Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, this is a great example of enjoying the outdoors and spending an awesome time teaching the next generation a thing or two about 'how it's done'.

Did ya see my wifes moose, Joe . Haha!

Birdstrike, you should be proud!
    The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

Awesome!!!
      PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

YES I did! Sounded like a great time - and - looked
        like a lot of good eating!
        Hard (impossible) to equal or beat time in the field with family members.
        Another great account - thank you for posting.
        Joe

Comment

Excellent account and trip and pictures and thanks for sharing that! (+1)

Comment

Just read it all again and have to admit I am even more jealous the second time around! Simply an awesome experience and one I hope to duplicate in the next year or two!!

Comment

Great read, felt I was there or wished I was anyway. Great Job. Tom

Comment

Fantastic, that's the kind of trip I want to take my family on. Thanks for sharing. Great photos.

Comment

Great job getting the family out - great write up and pictures as well.

Comment

one word AWESOME
                    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

Comment

The stuff dreams are made of.

Way to represent hunters, fathers, and outdoorsmen.

Comment

I think it does us all good to see Alaska like that. For some of us who've been around for a while, it's just gotten so easy to compare our opportunities of yester-year to what we have now...and let me tell you, we've got a heck of a lot fewer opportunities to hunt now. It does us good to hear about an experience like that to re-fill us with the wonder of Alaska. There's still a lot of magic here. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your families hunt! I hope to get my family out on a caribou hunt like that at some point.
                          http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Outstanding trip with your family! Congratulations to your wife and to the kids for hanging in there for a week in the wild!

Comment

This sure makes me home sick and wanting to be back in the USA. That was a great story of both you and the family those boys have something that they will never forget.
                              Thanks for sharing.
                              sigpic
                              Sweepint
                              Wasilla,
                              '' Livn' The Dream ''
                              26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Comment

not sure how i missed that thread last fall...best hunt write up i've seen in here! love the pictures, never had a chance to hunt the brooks range and its wayy up on my list. specially with my family! kudos to you!
                                Www.blackriverhunting.com
                                Master guide 212

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X