These are not in season for us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are not in season for us....

...but I thought you all would like to see this. The photo was sent to me by a friend in Greenland. He was in on the hunt and the narwhal was taken from a kayak by traditional methds!
    Attached Files

The "edit" feature has timed out. I wish to apologize if the above post is not appropriate for the Alaska Hunting Forum since the narwhal hunt took place in Greenland. I simply wanted to show you all a critter that is seldom hunted these days. The webmaster may wish to delete my post.

Comment

Don't apologize. Cool pic. We don't have those in Alaska, tho there are occasional sightings. There are a few natives reading this forum for which marine mammal season is always open to.
      I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
      I have less friends now!!

Comment

Narwhal!

Originally posted by DanC
        ...but I thought you all would like to see this. The photo was sent to me by a friend in Greenland. He was in on the hunt and the narwhal was taken from a kayak by traditional methds!
        Thanks for the post, Dan! I've always been facinated by Narwhals, and it's nice to know there are still huntable numbers out there...

-Mike
        Michael Strahan
        Site Owner
        Alaska Hunt Consultant
        1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Now that is cool !!! Thanks for the pic....have any more??

AkBillyBow
          2007 Glacier Bay Cat 2690 Coastal Runner, Twin Honda 150's

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X