Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 6, 2006

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • December 6, 2006

    Winter Permit Drawing Deadline is the 6th. Some new changes you might not be aware of. Good Luck
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  • #2
    Shhhhhh!

    Comment


    • #3
      Great you let the cat out of the bag
      Living the Alaskan Dream
      Gary Keller
      Anchorage, AK

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks!....

        for the reminder, AKres. I've been busy and might've forgot!
        I hope the permit gods smile on you.

        Frank
        Proud to be an American!

        Comment


        • #5
          extra points

          I get some extra points for applying on opening day right??? Good luck to everyone!

          Comment


          • #6
            NObody apply for 14c West's ram hunt! PLEEEAAASE!
            I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

            Comment


            • #7
              14c West's...

              There aren't no sheep or goats to hunt there, so nobody should apply at all for them anyways...but them bison hunts everyone should apply for them...

              Comment


              • #8
                Already got your bison, gogoalie? It's only one more year before I can start applying again!

                -Brian

                Comment


                • #9
                  Reminder, ttt.
                  "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                  ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    just my thoughts

                    I put in for kodiak goat hunts, AF is looking to extend me, and it sounds like fun, guess I better get in shape

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sheep Gods!

                      Think I can get DS203 after getting DS204 last year?? My sheep voodoo doll is out! I even planted alders in my backyard.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For the first time in about 12 years, I didn't put in for any sheep or goat permits, so you guys might have a teany tiny little bit better probability of being drawn this year. Of course, my efforts have yielded absolutely zero permits...

                        Just wasn't sure I'd be able to do the hunt should I get drawn, so opted to let someone else win. Good luck to all that applied, we all can't win but the ones that do should have an excellent chance at a trophy ram.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gogoalie View Post
                          There aren't no sheep or goats to hunt there, so nobody should apply at all for them anyways...but them bison hunts everyone should apply for them...
                          I concur no sheep at all
                          I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mtcop71 View Post
                            Think I can get DS203 after getting DS204 last year?? My sheep voodoo doll is out! I even planted alders in my backyard.

                            Only if I can get DS204 after getting DS203 last year
                            A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snyd View Post
                              Only if I can get DS204 after getting DS203 last year

                              It's a crap shoot. 50/50 chance.

                              I'm hoping I get lucky. Got my lucky rabbits foot with me.
                              Living the Alaskan Dream
                              Gary Keller
                              Anchorage, AK

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X