BRAND NEW bear-proof suit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAND NEW bear-proof suit!

Here it is at last; all our prayers are answered. I've pioneered a new bear-proof suit. Just smear yourself all over in honey, and...

Well, it's a sweet deal anyway...
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Might work but I wonder how long does it take to dress up in it?
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Strahan View Post
      Here it is at last; all our prayers are answered. I've pioneered a new bear-proof suit. Just smear yourself all over in honey, and...

Well, it's a sweet deal anyway...
      I gusses you never read Winnie the pooh? He was a bear that loved honey. Are you setting us up??
      Living the Alaskan Dream
      Gary Keller
      Anchorage, AK

Comment

Ha ha that looks uncomfortable and it might be dangerous.You will end up as bear lunch

Comment

I had a buddy a couple years ago that wanted to sit in a 50 gallon drum at one of our bait stands. So we took a drum and drilled a bunch of holes in it and took it out to one of our bait stands in valdez that was WAY active everyday. Sure enough we a had a blackie come in and roll him around for a little bit. Hilarious. Not one of his brightest moments. THe bear suit reminded me of that.

Comment

Are you going to put out a "Project Grizzly" video with this suit?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Hurtubise
            Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.

Comment

What is that thing! lol,have you seen that movie?

Comment

Originally posted by JinAK View Post
                I had a buddy a couple years ago that wanted to sit in a 50 gallon drum at one of our bait stands. So we took a drum and drilled a bunch of holes in it and took it out to one of our bait stands in valdez that was WAY active everyday. Sure enough we a had a blackie come in and roll him around for a little bit. Hilarious. Not one of his brightest moments. THe bear suit reminded me of that.
                Wow thats funny
                I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Comment

Bear suit!!!!

Man I've really wanted to do the whole sit in the barrel trick. Ur Friend needs to e-mail me and let me know how bad it really is! We've had a few grizzz come in on our bait and thats the only thing that has me worried. none the less it would make for good video. I have no desire to harvest a bear by these means but would like to sit in a barrel while one swatted away at it to just feel the power that the animal possess. Some of you may see this as wrong but i think it would be a good study on the aggressiveness of the black bear over the grizz. Let me know if you feel this is not a moral thing to do. Personally i feel more intimidated around black bears than grizz.
                  IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN CAN I BLAME MY PENCIL FOR MISSPELLED WORDS?

Comment

aggressiveness against a barrel? haha, sounds fun either way.

Comment

It would be a hoot till the lid cam off. OMG ,, then start the video..LOL
                      Quod Dominus Noster Jesus

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X