Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Hunting videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alaska Hunting videos

    Ok What Alaska hunting videos would you recomend for a gift for xmas?
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  • #2
    Videos

    700 Miles Alone by Backpack and Raft by Bruce Nelson
    and my personal favorite
    Float Hunting Alaska by Larry Bartlett

    Comment


    • #3
      two thumbs WAY up...

      Gotta admit that the two mentioned above are two of the best ever....

      If you want a video that takes you along for an AK adventure - those two are fantastic.

      If you are looking for highlights from an Alaskan safari try:
      Jack Brittingham's - Ultimate Hunting for Alaskan Big Game vol 1 and 2

      Comment


      • #4
        Can't forget - Love, thunder, and bull (1 & 2) and Monarchs of the North
        AKmud
        sigpic


        The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

        Comment


        • #5
          Make your own!
          Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

          Comment


          • #6
            The best Alaska video i have seen is Gary butch kings "Alaskas big game"
            Jack brittinghams Alaska videos are good too

            Comment


            • #7
              No Land For The Timid
              "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
              ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

              Comment


              • #8
                ?

                Originally posted by Akres View Post
                No Land For The Timid

                Akres - do you have an online link for this? I'm not getting anything with a Google search ... thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you like Brown bears get this DVD

                  http://www.huntflix.com/product_info...df7f7f96748e7c

                  Its a good video with a bunch of brown bear hunts and some great footage of what the weather can be like on Kodiak Island.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Alaskacub,can you buy that dvd of that site?If not where can i buy it?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I bought mine at Sportsmans Warehouse in Fbks. This time last year. I assume they still have it they had a bunch of them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Do you recommend it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes , I enjoyed it. I think it gives you a good perspective on how hard Brown bear hunting really is and there are 200+ yard shots a big browns and there are 10 yard shots at big browns. The scenery footage is awesome too. I have watched it many times. Are any DVD's worth what they cost.......?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ...

                            +1 on the Bart Lancaster series of films ...

                            i.e. Guides Eye Brown Bear, Predators, Canadian Wilderness, sheep hunting, etc.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No

                              Originally posted by HMT View Post
                              Akres - do you have an online link for this? I'm not getting anything with a Google search ... thanks
                              It is an old one, out of current circulation. Have to get a copy from someone willing to share it. PM me if interested.
                              "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                              ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X