Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outdoor x-mas list

What is on your x-mas list?

I was thinking about a hand held GPS or a Gun safe.

A zodiac for my boat or new hunting boots
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Xmas 375

Already got a new 375 for Xmas!

Comment

a new gun

I'm hoping for a 325 wsm, but I have a long backup list in case she cant find one...(-: Being new to alaska shortly before Christmas makes for plenty of options!
        US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Comment

Geez I dont even know where to start. The list is too long. Luckily Ive been a good boy this year.
          We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

Swarosvki

Swarosvki spotting scope 20x60x65 in straight angle.. I am already salivating!

Comment

Hoping

I was hoping for a 2-week horseback, archery elk hunt. Sigh.......

Patriot Life Member NRA
              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

TMA DS102 Sheep Permit! Oh PLEASE SANTA PLEASE.... I just asked for it today!

Or a new Yamaha Rhino with a few accessories. hehheh
                A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

goodies from Kris Kringle

Tok sheep tag. Bison tag.
                  Honda 2hp outboard in my stocking for my Aire Traveller would be nice.
                  If this years ram was an early gift thats fine too.
                  Proud to be an American!

Comment

Rino 520 gps and a bison tag.

Comment

I am not asking for much just one of the three coveted sheep tags I put in for, and if that wont Santa, one of the three coveted Kodiak Goat tags I put in for would be okay. I am not picky, if Santa cant get me first choice I 'll take my second! Cmon Santa PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tactical sights for my Mini 14
                        Receiver sight (peep) and Williams front Fire Sight for my Marlin 1894CB
                        Helly Hanson Impertec
                        Gift certificate at Ammo King
                        Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

Alas, I already got my Christmas gift. I got a really nice full-suspension mountain bike earlier this year that covered birthday and Christmas. Now I just need to build a trailer for it so that I can use it to hunt some of the non-motorized areas. Looking forward to the experiment!

I suppose while we're at it, though, it couldn't hurt to ask for a goat tag and a sheep tag. I've got another year before I can start asking for bison again.

-Brian

Comment

Being recently divorced I guess Xmas comes whenever I wanna buy something, LOL.

New 4 wheeler, would like a new rifle in the .270 range, new boots would be nice. Oh and I could use a nice scope for my .338. My lucky colombia wool hunting pants are wearin down so some new pants would be good too. Thanks Santa!
                            We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

Xmas

Remington XCR in 338 RUM and some Helly Hanson Impertec

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X