Fairbanks Taxidermist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairbanks Taxidermist?

Can anyone recommend a good taxidermist in the Fairbanks area? Thanks Bill.
    ; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 1 SAMUEL 2;30

Brow Tine

check with Rich, does great work

Comment

2 for Rich

From what i've seen rich does the best work in town. Did a great job on my bear. He's also a real nice guy.
      IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN CAN I BLAME MY PENCIL FOR MISSPELLED WORDS?

Comment

3 for Rich

He did my wolf rug it looks great.
        A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Comment

He did my 2nd ram and is by far the best artist there is in town! I've seen quite a bit of his work and recommend him without hesitation!

Comment

Brow Tine

Another vote, great job on black bear.

Comment

What is the name of his shop? Does anyone have a phone number for him? Thanks
              Mark

Comment

Brow-Tine
                488-4778

Comment

Brow Tine for sure

Wouldn't take anything anywhere else. But as always it is best to go check out his work and compare to others. He doesn't mind spending some time with you to ensure proper cape care and is helping me do my own european mount. Just a good guy all around and one of those guys you could talk with for hours and never get bored. He works out of his home so only takes limited mounts to ensure a good turn around (still about a year). Although I have never heard of anyone turned down yet!

Comment

Yup....

Another vote here for Rich...great work and really good to deal with for sure. I've been impressed so far and I'm picky about my work after having been screwed over before by bad work.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X