Is there a correlation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a correlation?

A buddy and I here at work discussed the possible correlation between mustaches and hunting...doing a fun poll to see if this is true or not...

AZinAK
    Mustached
    16.90%
    Bearded
    43.66%
    Clean Shaven
    35.21%
    Baby faced
    4.23%

The poll is expired.

Clean shaven is how I start, not how I finish.

Comment

Clean Shaven...

I'm a teacher, gotta look good! By the time moose hunting rolls around I'm cleaned up after a summer of commercial fishing and camping. Like Bill said, I start clean shaven but don't finish that way.

Tim

Comment

changed

Spring 06 I went to whittier to get myself a black bear and had a baby face going in. we were there for 10 days and i had the makings of some facial hair that i could get a long with so i let it grow out. Now i get all kinds of compliments on how it makes me look my age. I'm 30 and if i'm clean shaven I look like I'm about 19. Good or bad I'm keeping the scruff for a while. See how hunting changes a guy.
        Justin

Comment

I have had a mustache and a beard from the day I got out of the Marine Corps 30 years ago. I keep them trimmed but told myself back then that I would never shave again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill S. View Post
            Clean shaven is how I start, not how I finish.
            Second that.
            Go looking like Mr. GQ come back looking like grizzy adams
            Living the Alaskan Dream
            Gary Keller
            Anchorage, AK

Comment

You should have a category for scruffy. I usually fit that one.
              If you take the woods out of the woodsman you have nothing left but a man in the woods.

Comment

Crecian formula

I start out Clean shaven, and end up with a salt and pepper, (mostly salt) scruff, When I get home my wife wants to dye my hair so I don't look so old and worn out... She says next hunt she is packing me up with Crecian Formula hair dye..
                Waaaaaaa
                When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

smooooth

I Start Clean shaven and end pretty much the same way. I couldn’t grow a beard with 6 weeks and a bucket of Miracle Grow!

Drew
                  Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Toddler View Post
                    I Start Clean shaven and end pretty much the same way. I couldn’t grow a beard with 6 weeks and a bucket of Miracle Grow!

Drew
                    Same here. What does grow kinda looks like dirt. During basic training and the DPS Academy I could get away with not shaving for about three days before I had to worry about it.
                    Now what ?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X