palmer bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palmer bears

Im gonna be headed down to palmer mid may for a week for work thought maybe i could look for some bears on my off time any ideas for spot and stalk or somethin in that area.

You gotta go

to Zero Lake Rd!!!

Comment

HEY!

.300wby, I thought we were in agreement on this one!!
      Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life

Comment

We are!

That was kind of a joke

Comment

Joking

I know, so was I! It's all good!
          Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life

Comment

Spot and stalk..

You've hit the right place and welcome to the valley. I am not sure if you are familliar with the area but, there is a hywy called the "parks". If your leaving palmer and headed towards wasilla (palmer wasilla hywy) you will run into the Parks HYWY. Take a right on it and head north. It will be around 3-4 miles till you will encounter a variety of alaska big game that you can spot on the right side of the road if your paying close attention. Good luck on the stalk.

Comment

good area

I've had good luck in that area in the past... lots of game!!!! Now you ruined it Gray.

Comment

Spot and stalk..

Well on a second note I take that back, and hope you dont waste your time in that area milpol78. There are animals there but probably not what your really looking for. I dont think you'll really get a good response to that question due to hunters that keep spots on the down low. Best I could tell you is to talk with someone when you get there. There is a fish and game office in the town and may be of use to you. Hope the best on your success.

mnwildman, sorry it kinda slipped.:eek:

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X