Headed over the big drink to Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed over the big drink to Iraq

Fellas - headed over to Iraq soon and hope to return Nov/Dec. Will miss being in the AK mtns this fall chasing sheep but it's time to roll. You guys be good, safe and have a great fall. Kill a few critters for me. Will try to check the forum occassionally to get my Alaska fix through your posts and pictures. Holla!

Jdogg
    Attached Files
    Psalm 18:34
    He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Trip

Jason,
    Good luck hope all goes well for you, be safe man...
    God Bless

Comment

Be safe in the sand box BROTHER
      Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Watch your back Jason and be safe! If you need to some video fixes while over there let us know!!

Comment

Jason - I got way swamped this week...as always. Any chance I can meet you in person to hand off these DVDs? Not sure mail will get them to you before you leave?

Tim
          Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Comment

no dice bro

tim - uncle sam moved me to Colorado in 2007--I no longer live in Anchorage
            Psalm 18:34
            He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Comment

Later Bro...

We'll remember you in prayer. Look forward to doing a little skiing this winter in Co. If you can, drop us a line here on the forum to let us know how it's going.

Comment

dang

Sorry Jason - I had no idea. I can still drop them in the mail but I don't know your departure date. Or, give me an overseas address and I'll send them there.
                Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Comment

Thank You....

...for serving our country. My family's prayers will be with you, your fellow service members, and your family. Come back safe.
                  “Move that fat ass Henry!”
                  “Don’t swing your balls or you’ll swamp the boat!"

Comment

I have a few members of my family there now. Where are you going?
                    Thanks
                    Be safe

Comment

Hope you have fun over there you kill the ones I missed for me.

Comment

yo jason in ak, take care of yourself over there. thank you for your service to our country too!

Comment

Thanks for your service Jason,

Keep your eyes and ears open and come back safe.

MR
                          "You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it."
                          ~ John Quincy Adams

Comment

Have a good deployment and stay safe. At least things appear a little improved over there. One piece of advice, there's no need to pack your parkas or snow shoes.

Comment

Good Luck

Good luck out there, it should be a little warmer. This is the exact time that I went last year, just in time for the heat. I was a medic in the Balad Hospital. Keep your head down and make it back safe.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X