Cordova transporters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordova transporters?

Hey guys, I have been doing tons of research on the cheapest ways I can find to hunt blacktails. I live in Anchorage and am considering taking the ferry from Whittier to Cordova, then hiring a transporter to get to Hinchinbrook. Anyone know of a good transporter out of Cordova? I know the best hunting normally isn't until later in the year, but I like hiking and I want to get in a little silver fishing also.. so I am planning on some time in august. (Better weather too) Any suggestions?

Orca Bay Charters

You can try Ron Horton at Orca Bay Charters. Last I heard, he had moved out of Cordova but still does charters in the summer. I would think he is still there in Aug.

http://www.orcabaycharters.com/
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Comment

Second

I second the recommendation for Orca Bay charters is Ron is still operating in Cordova.

We used him several springs for bear hunting (one of our party is a resident) and Ron always treated us very well.

Comment

Cordova Air is good; it is a quick hop over to Hinchinbrooke and they can set you at Hook Pt- (more deer on the outside & no boat access)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X