Bears are out if anyone cares.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears are out if anyone cares.....

Just letting you know that I saw a grizzly out south of Gustavus today with a kill while I was flying.

I was in Woodland Taxidermy yesterday and he was checking in the first grizzly of the season for him. It was an 8 1/2' if I remember right and was taken in unit 14. Skull was around 24".
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Proof...

I too can say the bears are out... of all things, my lab came home with a blackie cub's head & paws! There were a few bones & such, but no other "findings." Now if I can just train the dog to fetch moose...
      Respect what you do not own but are privleged to enjoy, Mother Earth thanks you...

Comment

It's that time I guess. Early?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Z. View Post
          It's that time I guess. Early?
          Some are probly popping their heads on lookin for a snack...you have seen "Over the Hedge", havent you? lol
          We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X