Trail Cams,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Cams,

To lazy to go back and find the other thread, so I started this one.

Its that time of year again, and I just bought a Timber Eye. Anyone own one of these, and what are the good points and bad points? What are the temp. operating range for most trail cams?

Test

Got a dog?
    When I bought my trail cam I set it up in the back yard, moved it around a bit, and got some 'fun' pictures of the dogs running around in the back yard.
    Most important, got to learn how my cam works (focus, sensitivity, delay, flash distance, etc.).

Have fun!

Comment

Rock_skipper,

We have a Moultrie, and it was good to about 0-10 below, although it wasn't out there much past those temps.
      "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

Thanks guys, I just programed it to day. Think I'll see what my dog does tonight See if he's doing wrong.

Comment

Well got it figured out, sent it out with my bro, and he mounted it to a tree. One question what effect does the wind have on it? I guess I'll find out soon enough. Just wondering if any of you have delt with this.

Comment

Trail Cam

Check out this link for trail cam reviews.

http://www.whitetaildeer-management-...a-reviews.html
            "What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."
            Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Huntress View Post
              Rock_skipper,

We have a Moultrie, and it was good to about 0-10 below, although it wasn't out there much past those temps.

If it's not out there, where does it go?
              "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

You never know what your going to get a pic of. Not sure if this guy was trying to land on camera or what.
                Attached Files
                Frank
                Alaska Wildrose Charters and Cabins
                www.wildroselodge.com

Comment

Cool Picture. Old Trail Cam Link Attached

Profiish: Awesome picture.
                  Here is one of mine and the link you referenced.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=46308
                  Attached Files

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X