Goat videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat videos

Anyone know of any pro videos or have any personal videos of goats absorbing lead? Would love to see the affects of different bullets/calibers at various ranges.

good idea

That's a dang good thought. I have seen several different billys killed and they always seem to absorb a bunch of lead. I wish I had video of last falls billy. 4 .308's to the boiler and still walking. 150yards.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5-284 View Post
      Anyone know of any pro videos or have any personal videos of goats absorbing lead? Would love to see the affects of different bullets/calibers at various ranges.
      Have you searched youtube? They have a bunch of hunting vids. Haven't looked specifically for goots though.
      Repeat after me: Placement. Bullet. Caliber.

Comment

search BRWNBR on youtube i've got one goat video on there soakin it up.
        Www.blackriverhunting.com
        Master guide 212

Comment

Thanks guys. I haven't searched youtube yet but I will. Let me know if you run across anything else.

Comment

BRWNBR, did all 4 of those shots hit? if so, what caliber? man those goat can run fast! i've seen them move up the steeps quick, but on non-rocky terrain, those things can haul!

nice brown bear heat shot on that other video, that thing dropped fast.

Comment

ya all four where engine room hits, about 180 yards, with a .270.
              the head shot on the brownie is always funny to me...just about fell off that hill!
              Www.blackriverhunting.com
              Master guide 212

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X