goat hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goat hunt

I drew DG 340, at the head of Kings Bay in PWS. Has anyone here hunted this area for goats? If so would you care to share any "secrets" other than glass and climb! Kings River or Nellie Juan?
    Thanks.

Dg 340

Tjames;

I to drew King's River area and have been beating the bushes for info - have found very litlle. Most folks I've talked to, including one of the biologists, have very little to say about the area. If I find anything I'll keep you posted and hope you do the same for me.

Thanks

Comment

I've been there by snowmobile. That probably doesn't help Rugged and very beautiful country. You can see the alder line in that picture.
      Attached Files
      Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

where

where did you snomachine in from?

Comment

Should be a good hunt, perhaps I'll see you there this fall. If I learn anything I'll send you a note.

Comment

Contrary to what many people will tell you there is the occasional brown bear along the beaches and inland waterways at the headwaters of Kings Bay in the fall...not many, but those that are there go by the first name of "Sir" ... or "Mister Sir" in deference to their well fed status.....'know what I mean Vern?'
            "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X