Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelchina Tier 11 hunt closed??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nelchina Tier 11 hunt closed??

    Ok why was this thread closed?

    I read it but donít understand it. How can a resident of a unit 13 native villages get a free crack at bou and moose but a guy who lives in Gulkana can not. Maybe I read it wrong but I see a court challenge coming!

    Just keep any one in the Mat-Sue out and the rest of you guys living in Paxon, Glennallen, and Healy go get them. That should finish this conversation!

    Boy I am so happy that I live in unit 23 (WACH) and we have no hunting problems or controversy!! Haaaaaa.

    Walt
    Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
    Kotz
    www.northwestalaska.com

  • #2
    thread moved

    this discussion was moved to game management forum

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by northwestalska View Post
      Ok why was this thread closed?
      To keep the newbie's from seeing the thread? It is too controversial for the novice to understand the dynamics of our society.
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

      Comment


      • #4
        It was closed because there is already an active thread on it in the management forum. We do our best to merge duplicate and triplicate threads so that folks don't miss part of the discussion. In this case, it's a discussion of management, so it's best discussed in the management forum.

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X