Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bear Baiting Seminar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Can't wait to see you there. Maybe I will finally get that blackie I've been after before the USAF moves me out of the state in the fall. Looking forward to learning a thing or two from any and all.

    Fuse

    Comment


    • #17
      Truck pool Entourage......

      I see a few folks here in North Pole showing interest.I was wondering If anyone is going to be at home till its time to leave? As maybe we can all meet someplace and get a convoy going.

      Think Im gonna chill right here till its time to leave and then hit Nordale If anyone is interested or heading thataway?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
        I see a few folks here in North Pole showing interest.I was wondering If anyone is going to be at home till its time to leave? As maybe we can all meet someplace and get a convoy going.

        Think Im gonna chill right here till its time to leave and then hit Nordale If anyone is interested or heading thataway?
        We will discuss this topic more later.
        :eek:
        Lurker.

        Comment


        • #19
          I will be there. This year I plan on devoting a little more time that usual to getting a black bear and since it will be my first, I could use all the knowledge I can get.

          Tonyjoe

          Comment


          • #20
            This is good. I am glad to see some interest in it and glad to not be the only one attending, too. Sometimes Fairbanks is a hard sell to have people come to thinks like this. This looks as if there is a good enough amount of interest. AK145, maybe you should consider doing this on an annual basis?
            Lurker.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by COtoAK View Post
              This is good. I am glad to see some interest in it and glad to not be the only one attending, too. Sometimes Fairbanks is a hard sell to have people come to thinks like this. This looks as if there is a good enough amount of interest. AK145, maybe you should consider doing this on an annual basis?
              We will see how it goes this year. Hopefully we won't have too many tomatoes thrown at us! :eek: Actually....it should be really good.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AK145 View Post
                We will see how it goes this year. Hopefully we won't have too many tomatoes thrown at us! :eek: Actually....it should be really good.


                :rolleyes: maybe i will attend after all:rolleyes:


                "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

                meet on face book here

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Vince View Post
                  :rolleyes: maybe i will attend after all:rolleyes:

                  Cool...I heard you throw like a little girl anyways
                  now that was funny....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Vince View Post
                    :rolleyes: maybe i will attend after all:rolleyes:


                    I saw that coming.....dude I knew you wouldnt pass it up. Besides I need some smarter'er knowledge anyhow on baiting, Im not that good at it just yet.

                    And I call dibs on a front row seat as my hearing is bad......you hear that ak145? put my rsvp on one

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
                      I saw that coming.....dude I knew you wouldnt pass it up. Besides I need some smarter'er knowledge anyhow on baiting, Im not that good at it just yet.

                      And I call dibs on a front row seat as my hearing is bad......you hear that ak145? put my rsvp on one
                      Daniel in AK,
                      According to your Tom Tom, you are doing a fine job out there with Bear Baiting. :rolleyes:
                      Lurker.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        AK145,

                        What is the name of your operation?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Knot832 View Post
                          AK145,

                          What is the name of your operation?
                          "The Masterbaiters"

                          Sorry....had to go there

                          Seriously, we don't take paying clients any longer. We operate a number of baits that have been set up for nearly 25 years now. We just want to offer informative information on bear baiting, particularly for those just getting started. We, or people we take out, consistantly harvest huge bears for interior standards and the numbers of bears we see a night is way above average....17 different bears in one night last year.

                          The Wild Outdoors television show (Jay Gergory) filmed with us last year, and Lee and Tiffany Lokosky (Gettin Close and the Crush) are coming up this year. We have been working really hard preparing this seminar...I think it will be great and informative. And no, we don't get paid for this....just something we thought would be fun to do.

                          I hope that answered your question, but feel free to shoot me a PM as well if you wish. ,

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            ttt........

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              *Still waiting on your go-ahead, AK145.
                              Do you have a location and time yet on when you plan to do this?
                              Maybe I missed it in the thread?!:confused:
                              Lurker.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by COtoAK View Post
                                *Still waiting on your go-ahead, AK145.
                                Do you have a location and time yet on when you plan to do this?
                                Maybe I missed it in the thread?!:confused:
                                LOL you been planning a car pool and trip to Sportsman's Whse on the 11th... and you don't know when it is? kind of reminds me of a Seinfeld eppisode...... you know the one where George got really smart?
                                "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

                                meet on face book here

                                Comment

                                Footer Adsense

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X